A one day Conference covering Legal Issues & Risk Management in Schools. Hear from experienced lawyers with real expertise in the education sector and representatives from the Department of Education exploring a ranges of topics including:
- Influence of the Law on School Policy
- Principals’ knowledge of the law – what questions need to be asked when confronted with a legal issue?
- How do you identify a legal issue?
- How do you communicate to the parent and school community when confronted with a legal issue?
- Drugs and schools
- Misconduct on social media
- Discrimination in schools
- Risk Management in schools
Contact email@example.com to register your interest.